Friday, March 04, 2005


A replacement title for your text title. Copy onto your server. This is free.

Click to enlarge

1 Comments:

Blogger bruce said...

Hello,
This is sprucegoose.
www.sprucegoos.blogspot.com
I am not sure how to contact you but I am very blessed by your work here and your heart to create and share banners for us dim wits to copy and use. Thank you for the generous use of your creative talents.
I am looking for a banner for my blog site, (of course) and wonder if you have any ideas? I would be more than willing to compensate you for your efforts if need be. I just like your work. Could you look at my site and let me know what you think? The idea of sprucegoose is the vanity of man (and my name is Bruce thus the rhyme) If, by chance, you did not know it, the spruce goose is the nick name of the largest airplane ever built. It was built by howard hughes out of spruce. It had 8 engines. It flew once and now sits in a museum.
Thanks for any help you can give.
I can be contacted at bruceharpel@mac.com

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home